Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Bridport (Dorset) weather. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Areas of patchy fog. Considerable clouds early. South wind 6 to 10 mph. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Nearby Weather Stations. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. The first option will be automatically selected. High 36F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. The lowest temperature reading has been 32 degrees fahrenheit at 6:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 37.4 degrees fahrenheit at 2:10 PM. High 48F. Swimmer Doesn't Know He is Inches from Hammerhead Shark, Frozen Underwater Bubbles Make A Beautiful Scene, Heavy Storms on Tap for Northeast to Start New Week, The Show Must Go On: A Sneak Peek of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Pre-taping, Thanksgiving Travel Resumes Against CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoned After Luxury Willard Hotel Stay (PHOTOS), Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: A Look Back (PHOTOS), What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 38F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. The local report for Bridport, VT provides detailed current weather conditions on humidity, rain or snow precipitation, barometric pressure, dew point, heat index or wind chill factors, hourly forecast, sunrise, sunset, wind speed with direction, along with high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Low 37F. Please try another search. High 44F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Multiple locations were found. Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Low 31F. Low 37F. Chance of rain 70%. Low 27F. Bridport Weather Forecasts. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Critical fire weather threats are likely in parts of southern California and the Southwest. Southeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Low near 25F. Mainly cloudy. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. 10 Day. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. A chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow between 8am and 9am, then rain after 9am. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Bridport, VT. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds light and variable. Bridport, VT - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Damp in the Northeast; Large System Develops on Tuesday in Central U.S. A damp Monday in the Northeast, as storm system lifts through with mainly rain showers and gusty winds. Low around 25F. Critical fire weather threats are likely in parts of southern California and the Southwest. Chance of snow 30%. South wind around 9 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. A 30 percent chance of showers. A 40 percent chance of showers. High near 49. Today’s and tonight’s Bridport, VT weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sunny, with a high near 45. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The barometric pressure is 29.96 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Winds light and variable. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. This weather report is valid in zipcode 05734. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. A mix of clouds and sun. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Today. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. The current weather report for Bridport VT, as of 1:51 PM EST THU NOV 26 2020, has a sky condition of Light Rain with the visibility of 0.50 miles. South wind around 9 mph. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Use escape to clear. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Radar. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. Finally, a cold front will pass through the East with some rain showers, thunderstorms and a wintry mix for northern New England. The forecast for Afternoon is Mist winds variable in direction at 3 mph. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Western Addison, VT. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.